Popular Posts

22 Apr 2014

Cars for female students Part1

Some of my readers advise me to post some cars models that suitable for female students, so today I'm going to introduce two types of cars for them.

POLO




guide price: $ 14000 - 27000 

VW POLO is very suitable for school girls. For the appearance it looks kinetic and concise, moreover there are a vary of colors that girls can choose (today I just choose red as an example). For the power of engine it has 1.4L and 1.6L  theses three types. So it will be a good choice for students daily school life.

As I have mentioned POLO used 1.4L and 1.6L these two types of naturally aspirated engine. For the 1.4L model, it maximum power is 63Kw,maximum torque 132Nm, 100km fuel consumption is 8.5L. For POLO 1.6L, it maximum power and torque are 77Kw and 155Nm respectively. And the 100km fuel consumption for POLO 1.6 is 9L. So, POLO is a fuel efficient car and students can save more money on fuel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment